Dr.Dinesh K.S; MD[Ayurveda]
Associate Professor and Head
Department of Kaumarabhritya[Ayurveda Pediatrics]
Vaidyaratnam P.S.Varier Ayurveda College, Kottakkal, Kerala, India
- Individualized protocol making and management of autism
- Ayurvedic management and specially designed procedure based therapies in children with developmental disorders.
- Infertility management through ayurveda therapies and lifestyle modification techniques
- Individualized protocol making and ayurveda management in pre conceptional care especially to the high risk couple.
MEMBERSHIP & Foundation
- Founder of AyuCALM[Ayurveda Center for Autism and Learning Disability Management- Kottakkal]
- MEMBER OF INDIAN ACADEMY OF AYURVEDA PAEDIATRICS
- Lifelong member of Indian science congress
- Member of INDRA[International Network for Development of Research in Ayuvreda by European academy of ayurveda, Germany]
- Member World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology scientific committees and editorial review boards
- Member of board of studies of ayurveda, university of Calicut 2016
- A comparative clinical trial to assess the add on effect of aswagandha(withania somnifera) in motor functions of children with motor developmental disorders- 2012
- Preventive trial on kushmanda rasayana in recurrent upper respiratory tract infections among preschool children- kerala university of health sciences-2013
- An open label uncontrolled clinical trial to assess the effect of an aama chikitsa protocol in children with pervasive developmental disorders-2014
- Effect of an ayurveda protocol for the management of learning disability in children-2015
- Effectiveness of an ayurvedic parental lifestyle education program in children with autism spectrum disorders. Kerala University of health sciences-2016
- A randomized controlled trial to assess the effect of a gut therapy protocol [koshtachikitsa] for managing dysbiosis in children with autism at SCSVMV university, Kancheepuram, Tamilnadu.
- Pilot study to assess the efficacy of an integrated ayurveda management in children with scholastic backwardness- funded by center for disability studies, Govt of Kerala.
- A comparative clinical trial to assess the add on effect of ayurvedic treatment package in speech and language delay in mild to moderate mental retardation, 2015-2018
- Author of the book “CLINICAL PAEDIATRICS IN AYURVEDA” published by vasudevi publications,Thrissur, 1st edition, 2017.
- Chief academic assistance in the book “A Student Manual of Kayachikitsa”
- Author of KAUMARABHRITYAM – a text book on the basis of syllabus of kaumarabhrityam proposed by Central Council of Indian Medicine, released in connection with Navathi celeberations of V.P.S.V.Ayurveda college Kottakkal, published by Vasudevi Publications-January 2008
- Kaumarabhritya –updated- a notes on the basis of revised CCIM syllabus of BAMS-2010(2nd edition of text book of kaumarabhritya), Published nu Chaukhabha Sanskrit Samstha
Propagation of ayurveda
Has presented/lectured over a 150 workshops and seminars especially focusing on the true spirit of Ayurveda to audiences across the country and abroad. These cover a wide range of topics from the basic to the most advanced.
Awards and Merits
- Many cash awards and gold medals for outstanding academic achievements during higher secondary and ayurveda education.
- First rank for the Ayurveda studies from university of Calicut
- Second best award by European academy of ayurveda for young researchers for the paper” correlation of a gut therapy protocol (aama chikitsa) in changes of aama and behavioral symptoms of autistic babies.
- Won the consolation award for my paper entitled “retrospective analysis of an ayurveda treatment protocol in cerebral palsy children” in 1st international and IXth annual conference of IACP[Indian Academy of Cerebral Palsy]-IACPCON 2014 held at Hydrabad 9th-13th October 2014